Sunday 14 March 2010

Goth penguin!



Here we have another reader tip, this time from my friend Keri. This all black penguin may be the perfect animal for me to profile here on OMGWhatisthat.blogspot.com, as it is both a) a wacky animal and b) totally goth. And if you have ever read this blog's sister blog Diamonds Fur Coat Champagne, you will know I like kind of um, dark post-punk. Yes, that's how I shall put it. Now I shall go off into the night to hang out at my local Hot Topic and hassle the "normal" shoppers. You guys just don't GET IT, maaaan. (Joking!!! Joking!!!!)

Anyways, check out this blog's coverage of the greatest penguin of our time. I love the quote where the photographer who papped this penguin calls him/her? "an absolute monster" because of the size of the penguin's legs. That is just the kind of intolerance and superficial judgment that this penguin is trying to get away from by listening to The Cure and writing sad poetry. Come on people, it's 2010!!! Let's celebrate our differences. Also, please note Goth Penguin, Nightshadowe, let's call him, is looking rather emotively at the camera. This is so his Facebook pic.

No comments: