Friday 6 November 2009

Presenting...the numbat

I had the worst day yesterday. It was straight up horrible. It was one of those days when you're all like "Ohhhhh my God I just want to go home and drink my bottle of wine and watch 30 Rock and wait for the weekend to come" and then when you're on your way to buy yourself flowers, your muffler falls off and you're trapped at an upscale grocery store parking lot for the next 40 minutes.

Those are the type of days that make you even more grateful for weird Australian animals. They've got such caaaarazy names! They look like drawings little kids/my crazy hippie ex-roommate who believed in alien cults would make! And so let's all take a moment, in these last few hours before we can all go to happy hour, and celebrate


NUMBATS


This s#&* is so good, it don't even need a caption.





If you want to learn more about these long-tongued little fellows, check out Project Numbat. You can purchase numbat earrings from them! (For me...you can purchase them for me.)

No comments: