Monday 17 August 2009

Momongas!


Thanks to my friend, the lovely and talented Stacy for leading me to these tiny fuzzy bundles of adorableness. (Also thanks to Cute Overload for not putting up one of those "I steal photos" gifs since I credited them for their hug-inducing photo PLEEEEEASE!) There is not a lot out about these cuddly lil' fellows, although I did find some sort of online squirrel forum called The Squirrel Board which has some pretty awesome pictures of tiny baby squirrels, including two baby squirrel BFFs that could probably bring about world peace in 93% of the world's war torn regions if they were to become international ambassadors. UN, think about it. Heck, that cat ambassador in Japan is doing wonders for his proud nation, and their pancakes in particular.

No comments: