Tuesday 29 September 2009

Dressing up animals: kitty wigs edition


A coworker keyed me into the fabulous and fantastic world of KITTY WIGS!!!!!! At first I thought it'd be really disturbing and kinda sad, but it is not. In fact, it totally reminds me how, as a kid, I used to dress up my awesome, dearly departed cat Dusty up in Halloween costumes such as a witch, a hula girl, a cowgirl, and a gypsy. Also possibly more: I was realllly into this. It was fun, okay???? DON'T SAY THAT THIS IS KINDA DISTURBING AND KINDA SAD. It's not. It's adorable. Quirky. But not in that "movie starring the preacher dude from There Will Be Blood as the love interest" sorta way.

Check out the Kitty Wigs website, if you haven't already. My coworker told me that the above picture reminded him of Diablo Cody, which gives the site like 500 extra points in my book. And hence this post.

No comments: