Friday 24 April 2009

Baby lemurs

I am pretty sure my BFF Sarah checks out Zooborns.com every day as soon as she gets to work. I imagine her sitting there with a coffee, waiting frantically/impatiently to see which adorable exotic animals were born in which zoos, just waiting for it to be something weirdly charming like this tiny baby lemur, which she sent me. So hats off to you, Sarah, and here's some tiny baby lemurs in your honor.

Zooborns: A labor of lemur love


"Read about me in the previously mentioned article!"




We've seen it before with bats, and now we're seeing it with lemurs: nothing is cuter than putting a tiny animal in a sock.


These guys look like the ad campaign for a live action Disney film in which precocious twin baby lemurs cook up a crazy scheme to make their divorcing parents fall in love once again and stay together as a family. Voiced by Lindsay Lohan and Miley Cyrus.

No comments: